Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Random...


I’m yearning for that rain…
I can still remember it very well in my mind..
Under that drizzle rain, I realized that you’re not the same…
I was thinking that it was just a romantic scene on movie..
But when it happened to me with you, I couldn’t lie that I’ve been looking at you in the different view…

                Sometimes I get jealous thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could..
                I guess it’s my insecurities acting up…
                Because I knew I’m not the prettiest, smartest or most fun and exciting..
                But I do know that no matter how hard and long you look,
                you’ll never find somebody that loves you like I do…

when I knew that you were falling in love with her..
I was pretending that I’m okay..
I was supporting you and giving my best smile in front of you..
But smile doesn’t mean that someone is happy..
Smile could mean that she was trying to let you go and hope the best for yourself..
Because that’s the real meaning of love isn’t it?

                Love is sincere…
                When love is just to make ourselves happy and satisfied, it’s named egoist…
                And I saw it when Jesus sincerely gave Himself at cross because of His love for us…

But why am I acting this way and it’s make you don’t understand..
I’m just confused..
Because I don’t want to lose you, but it hurts too much to love you..
My mind tells me to give up,
But my heart won’t let me….

                When I said sorry, believe me I feel it..
                When you see me starting to cry, hold me and tell me everything’s gonna be alright…
                When I ignore you, give me your attention..
                When I’m quiet, ask me what’s wrong..
                When I push or hit you, grab me and don’t let go..
                When I’m mad and I walked away from you, follow me..
                If I didn’t text you, it’s because I’m waiting for you to text me..
                When I say I love you, don’t doubt it. I mean it…

Sometimes I hope the best relationship is;
when we both know we’re in love yet we stay friends..
But if you’re not…
Maybe it’s true when people said;
Those who could hurt you the most are the ones that you love the most.




No comments:

Post a Comment