Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

God is funny

Don't judge my title because I'm going to tell you about it.
Do you still remember when Jesus said in ;

Matthew 19:24 (New International Version)

24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

In my wild thought,  Jesus was not a person who did seriously every time.  It must be boring when we have to do everything seriously. Especially,with the same person for 3,5 years.
I did some jokes when I had to do serious jobs.  Because it was help me to think clearly.

But we aren't going to talk about Matthew 19:24.  Because Jesus said that, to prove, that all the humans in the world are sinner.  As we fell into a deep well, we can't save our self without someone to help us.  We never can stop to do mistakes and sin.  That's why we need "someone" to save us from the deep sin hole.
And all the best of us can't save our self  from the sin. We are great sinners aren't we?


So that's impossible for us to save our self from sin. But, in 

Matthew 19:26 (New International Version)

 26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Yes, God gave us THE ONLY WAY to be released from sin. HOW?
We don't have to "steal" God's heart with the good things we did, with the number of our prays, or how much money did you give to help someone. It means we can "buy" the heaven.


John 14:6 (New International Version)

 6 Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

And that's it.  Enough for the explanation because actually, I don't want to make someone think that I'm going to joking with The Holy Bible.


Back to the explanation, why I said God Is funny.


I have some experiences which made me think that God is funny.
Emmmmmm
Some funny things which I still remember about Him are when He suddenly answered my heart's desire. I never ask God in my pray,just a little wish but He suddenly gave me.
First, 2 days ago, at evening I said to my mom ; I want to have a breakfast with bread.
And my mom didn't said anything. Of course She did.  Because She wouldn't buy a bread only for breakfast. It's better for our family to eat rice when we have breakfast. Bread is not makes you full.


But,at the night,My Dad came home and brought a basket of breads! Hahahahaha
I asked him ; Where did you get all of these breads?
He answered ; From Mr. Ayub (He is  a priest of our church)


Then, few weeks ago, I said to my Mom ; I don't have any blouse to go to work. 
My Mom said ; there are still lot of blouses in you wardrobe.  Use it again.


And then, 2 days later, my father brought a box of clothes !
I asked him ; How could you get these all?
He said ; From Mrs. Ruth, as a graduation prize for you.


I laughed as loud as I could with My Mom.  God, how funny are You.


Then, when I said to My Mom in a morning ; I want to eat ice cream. today is really hot.
And as usual, my mom didn't say anything.
So, at the same day on the evening, I went to Secretariat of PSKJS.  We had a meeting on that day.  And unexpected thing   happened.  We ate a box of ice cream.  I couldn't believe it.


Again.  When I couldn't cross to the secretariat of PSKJS, God knew that I needed someone to help me cross the road.  And suddenly, my friend came out from the secretariat and helped me.  Even I didn't ask God to help me.


Okay. Enough I guess. Because there are still the funny thing which God did in my life.  These are the newest one that still I remember. He did a lot of great works, until it's not easy to remember all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment