Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jaka Bodo

This was my second show with TEATER SEMBILU.
In 2010, we shew a Theater performance at GRJS Bulungan.  We had this performance once, different with "WOW" which had twice performances.
In 21nd TEATER SLTA Festival.

"Lebih baik 1 ikan paus dibandingkan 1000 ikan teri."
It was a sentence which was said by Ka Lancip.
It means, It's better less people but the result is better, than there's a lot of people but the result is worse. 
This is my "last performance" at Senior High School.
I didn't do the best in this performance.  Because I have to manage Rohkris too. So, I performed really bad.
I lost my voice one day before our performance .

"Minum sekali aja nanti malam sebelum tidur"

And I did it.  A tablet on that night to brought back my voice.
But what happened?
When I woke up in the morning, my voice didn't come out. And it just made me more stressful.
How about Ka Lancip as the director?
He was seen so relax. 

So,on the way to Bulungan, I drank a tablet of medicine which he gave to me.
On the afternoon, when we finally arrived, I drank one more and fell asleep.
And on the evening, I drank one more.

But my voice was still lost !!
Me-as the main actress of the show-lost my voice T___T

And the only thing which I did was praying.
And my mind was more stressful when I had to wear my costume. These are my costumes ;
as the queen


as the commander




as the shadow
 
as the professor



 
as the Chinese







Yes, I got 5 characters in one show :)

These are the whole actors-including Ka Lancip as the director


I couldn't remember well the whole actors. But maybe, this is some of them in the poster.


and the story goesssss....
on the next page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment