Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

SHS GRADUATION

It was a moment where you had to make your mom busy to prepare all the stuffs which you need.
Such as Kebaya, high heels, hair style, make up, purse, and the other stuffs which made your mom confused.
It wasn't easy if you never use high heels and kebaya at the same time before.
Because the skirt was so long and so tight.  It was the skirt.

this is named MODERN SANGGUL

SIMPLY sanggul of mine

 How about the Kebaya?

Kebaya is a blouse made from brocade.  We also can find some details as beads, sequin, and the other details which make Kebaya looks so glamour and beautiful.  Kebaya is a traditional blouse from Indonesia which has a lot of design.  Kebaya has been used since long time ago with the woman in Indonesia.  Hundred years ago, since the age of kingdom in Indonesia. These pictures show me in Pink Kebaya.

with Jimmy and Dennis



with my dad-the comedian
Along the changing of the age, the young woman in Indonesia know "modern Kebaya"
And in my graduation on May, 24 2011, me-included my friends, wore modern Kebaya on our graduation.

We had different make up style and different hair style which made us looked different on that day.

I came late so I didn't know how's the full ceremonial.
But at least, I didn't late for the most important time of graduation.

 The Giving of Medal

WOOOOOWWWWWWW
 My heart couldn't stop beating and my hands were so cold.  I held my friend's hand who stood behiend of me. I took a deep breath so many times and everything was so fast.  Suddenly, I was on the stage and waited my name would be called.  and when my teacher said my name loudly;

STEVINA MARLINAWATI


The hall was so crowded !  The boys from social science shouted when I walked to the middle of the stage.
You can see it-to prove that I didn't lie on this video





My headmaster gave me the medal and put it on my neck.
Then, my beloved teacher Mrs. Berkah, gave me a tube which covered by red velvet.
I took it and held in my left hand.  After took it, I ran as fast as I could with my high heels, to my chair.

The chairs were named so you couldn't move and poor you who had the last alphabet-like me, because you had to sit behiend.

I opened my tube, and saw 2 papers.  one had white. and the other one was yellow.
I read the yellow, and it was promise of alumni.
It was ;




Yes,and when we read it together, it was the wisdom moment.
And we came into the craziness when the graduation finished.

XII IA 1



No comments:

Post a Comment