Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

KPU



On May 6-8, I had 3 great days with my friends in KPU.  It was a moment for us, who still in 12 grade.  A moment where God "said" to us about His vision.

On KPU, We had a theme which titled "MELANGKAH DALAM VISI-MU"
this is the design


Along three days in Villa Bunga-bunga,Puncak, We  had exposition of Moses.
How did Moses released Israel from Egypt.  At first, Moses rejected God because He was too scared with his capability. He said in

Exodus 4:10-12 (New International Version)

 10 Moses said to the LORD, “Pardon your servant, Lord. I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue.”

Yes, Moses rejected God to do His vision. But God answered ;

11 The LORD said to him, “Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the LORD? 12 Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.” 

And as we knew, God did miracles to Moses, and finally, Moses did what God asked to him.


In some expositions, the conditions of Moses were not different at all with us.  It wasn't easy to do God's vision. But Moses TRUST AND OBEY.

How about us? I realized that my fears were bigger than my faith.  And it was a big mistake.
I forgot that God who led Israel, also leading me to do His vission.
That was a big blessing to had KPU. Among million of students in Indonesia, God gave me a chance to know about His vission.

These are some pictures of us :)


When we arrived

lunch
South &East
Night
Games
Couldn't sleep

Bible Study group
TPS & PENSIS

















Morning worship
MY KK with RISDA(left)
After Pause & Pondering
GO HOOOMMMEE

No comments:

Post a Comment