Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

my job

this isn't my first time.
I had a few jobs before this.
But....
I don't like working in an office. It's so boring -,-"


Waking up in the morning
having a breakfast
dressing with the different outfit-one outfit is only for a day,then don't use it anymore
arrived at the office ; go to toilet ,fill the glass with cold water, check schedules,and turn on the computer
having a lunch
sit back and watch the computer and wait until 5 o'clock
then,waiting for the bus and go home....
at home? my bed is a heaven for me  B-) 

maybe because my office is a proffesional office
there are proffesional workers


and TRAFFIC JAM!! It makes me so stressful ~,~
I wanted kick all of the vehicles that made me so stressful.


then, I knew I made a right decision by choosing to be a TEACHEEERRRR :D


That's the best job for myself.


Meet different people,different characters,different habits
you can laugh as loud as you want,sing when you want to sing with your students, move when you feel bored
they sound perfect :)


I have 2 months left in this office. And I'll make the best of myself to make a good history in this office :)
especially,all the people here are really nice :)


want to know more about my office? find out at www.innograph.com

No comments:

Post a Comment