Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

SEMBILU

It's not just a name for sharp weapon.  But it's the name for my group of theater.
Sembilu started on November 1992 in Ninety Senior High School.

I "trapped" here since 2009.
And that was really unpredictable and I never imagine it before.
I can't remember clearly when was the first time I joined with SEMBILU.

But I remember when I went back home after Rohkris, on the evening, I met my best friend Alvina.  They practiced  and I met them.  Then,  I knew, I started something that changed my life.
Since that evening, I liked to meet them and joined some simple practice with them.
When "Ka Lancip", the director of SEMBILU told us that we were going to have a theater show, I couldn't reject it.

He offered me a character which really difficult-even for an experienced actor.
Then, I did a surprising character which I never expect.
I shocked a lot people who never know that I could do it.
This is me,on my first character







I used to be "HITAM"-the black side of humans heart.  I was cruel,evil, sexy(??)
All the bad sides of human was in me.

The title of the show is WOW.

We had the show twice.  First at 90 SHS, and the last one was at GRJS Bulungan.  We got the best Theater Group for category Exhibition.
It was my first show, my first role, and my first time fell in love with THEATER :)

There were so many stories about me and SEMBILU. You can see on the next page in this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment