Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another day to fun

So, God works in unpredictable ways. If 2 days ago I wrote How suck was my Tuesday, and today, I’m writting about God’s great plans.  And I’m so excited now. Why? Well, as I wrote before, that God works in unpredictable ways. He made me smile everytime I remember about His great works. And last night, I saw again How great is Our God. Let me share what happened last night which made me so excited.

First, yesterday I went to UNJ. Met with my friends who came from SNMPTN TULIS.  And the best moment was when I met with my seniors. They were really nice and they made me more excited to start study
At UNJ. And the other unpredictable thing which happened was my friend who couldn’t hear (baca: tuna rungu-oke,gue ga tahu bahasa inggrisnya apa). We filled some forms and prepared for our OSPEK. And I got a new friend who really close with me. She was Anggre from SMAN 49. It was really fun to spent my times at UNJ with her.

Second, I met with my KTB . Although Ka Sabeth didn’t come to join with us, we had bible reading. And Nana led the bible reading. We enjoyed our KTB which made us see How’s God working in ourself by Holy  Spirit.  Not only bible reading which we did, but also laughed together with all the stupid things and silly jokes. Well, I thought that I would cry on the night because we spent to much laugh. But when the sky was getting darker and the night became late, our happines became more uncontrolled and wild. Jessica bought some pizzas for us. Eight boxes of pizza arrived at Nana’s house and we ate them all with watched movie together. And, the most waited moment finally came. We gave Jeje surprise for her b’day. Although it wasn’t work very well, at least, we surprised her.

Okay, nine o’clock and we were still in Nana’s home. So, we went home and the most embrassing thing was happened. Our stupid friend, Jimmy greeted everyone we met. He looked like someone who drunk on that night. And along our way to went to 90 SHS, Jimmy didn’t stop to made us shy. But, He did a great job so I couldn’t stop laughing. And I was really thankful to God because he made me met with Ka Lancip last night. I met Ka Lancip and we discussed about the Sembilu’s performance on FTS 2011. I got some troubles to practice with them. So, last night,I shared everything to him and we got a deal. I’ll go to Bbulungan every night to meet him and practice with him. And it’s hard to imagine.

But finally, I’d really love last Wednesday. 2 days ago I got the bad times but yesterday, God gave me the great times. And once more, I say that He’s unpredictable and great.

Few years ago, I didn’t  meet Agustin, Lois, Dennis. And few years ago, I didn’t know who was Jimmy. And few years ago, Jeje and Nana became my “enemies”. Em. They’r going to kick me when read this. Maybe I’ll change it.  Few years ago, I didn’t use to be friend of Nana and Jeje.
But last night, something which I never expect before happened. They are one of the best gifts which God sent to me. After all the hard times and sadness stories I got, they came slowly and made me realized God never leave me even just for a second. God’s using them to make me keep happy and thankful with my life. No doubt, I love them and although we will study in different cities, and we chose our own ways to reach our dreams,  they will be my best memory.

We don’t have to look for friendship, but we have to make it and keep it

No comments:

Post a Comment