Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Bad Friday in Good Friday

Friday looks like an angel in the middle of my sorrow. Yes, when the Friday comes to you, it means weekend is in front of you. PERFECT!!
But, this Friday is totally bad. Beside I got a lot of works to do, I had a guest which comes every month. And when it came to me, it means I had to feel an uncomfortable feeling.

Every girl in this world got the same guest every month. Or it can be not every month. But, the guest never absent to visit the virgin girls. When she’s not virgin anymore, don’t blame anyone if it’s not coming.

So, this morning, in my lazy face, I screamed as loud as I could. My! That was not a good time to visit! I had to go to work, and go to school for my theatre practice. With the condition with the guest that follow me every time, it feels like I have to bring hard stuffs.

AAARRGGGHHH

And my stomach didn’t support me to get my feeling back.  It made me more stressful and in a bad mood.
Is there no way to get this bad mood go away?!!!!

I’m totally fall apart. Like an idiot person, I have to go to toilet so many times. Because this is really uncomfortableeeeeee :’(

I want to go home and go to sleep. Drink a glass-or more- of hot tea which is made by my Mom…
Lunch is not interesting for me anymore.

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaA

So stressful ~~~~________~~~~~”””’””””

Today supposed to be a great day. But with this unpredicted guest, This is a bad Friday in my Good Friday.  But, I have to thankful to God. It means I’m still healthy and normal. Yes, that’s the only thing which I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment