Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

There is a rainbow after the rain

uwoooooo


I’m thankful to God because I got lot of hard times.
I got so many bad times in my past which built me now.
And in this post, I want to share with you about my bad times in friendship.

I was born in a family as the first child.
My Dad’s working as an administrator or secretary. We are not rich, but we never lack. Everything’s enough. But, when My Daddy got sick, we turned into a different condition. I didn’t get what I wanted easily. My parents were too busy with my dad’s pain.

I grew into a person who felt lonely. So, I tried so many ways to made myself comfort and happy.
And at that time, when I was in Elementary school, I met my “best friends”
I used to think that they were my best friends. Yes, they were. But it wasn’t too long.
In a childish mindset, we fought and we couldn’t forgive each other. And it has been happened for years.

So, when finally I did my decision on Stephen Tong’s KKR to follow Jesus, I learned to forgive them although it was too hard. I learned to change my bad attitudes and finally, God’s love made me forgive them completely. But it didn’t change anything. I tried so hard to forgive them, but they didn’t accept me anymore. Every time I met them, they were so friendly but, they saw me not as their friends anymore. I was an “outside” person for them.

I was so sad because they didn’t want to accept me anymore as their friends. I knew my self was wrong, but I didn’t want to do that without a strong reason. But, it was too late and I couldn’t back to them anymore.

In my sadness, the only thing which I could do was praying.

I prayed that God would show His justice and truth. And He answered my pray not too long. But I realized it too long :p

He sent the best people in my life. The best people who understood myself and taught me lot of new experiences.

Start from X-6, a class who was famous with the naughtiness, I met my first friend who became my best friend now. Elitha. Then, I met my neighborhood, Amey. And then, I knew Ochi, Dita,Vina, Dora. And then I met Alliyus,Piyong,Rifdy,Dedi,Aki,Zihar,Ojan. Yes, they are who named BFF.

It’s a little bit childish to make a kind of “gang” . But, we do love it :) So for the girls, we named it VADOSED. And the boys are F7.
We spent lot of great times together. Went to so many places, tried new restaurants-or foods, passed the surprise parties, and how to complete each other in the differences.

They are God’s best gift in my sadness of past.
They are Muslims. And it was not a big trouble for us. I live in Indonesia, and Indonesia has lot of different cultures, religions, and traditions.  We respect each other, and we celebrated together on the religion’s big days. I joined with them when they asked me to pray together. Such as yasinan, etc. It wasn’t a big problem for me because my friends invited me to come. I didn’t pray with them but I enjoyed the foods of course :)

We completed each other in our differences

So, here they are. Some pictures which I could find in my computer. My lovely friends who told me the new things.

Anywhere, any time :)

With Vina, Elitha, Pionk, Alliyus

The couples

I had my best times with them. Spent the great times which unforgettable. We chose our way. We won’t together anymore, but I knew, that our memories will stay in our hearts.

Finally, in this post, I would like to say ;

There is a rainbow after the rain, there is a happy ending which God made in our sadness
VADOSED-2009



No comments:

Post a Comment