Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I met a superhero

When the entire super hero wore tight costumes, She wore a house dress. When all the superheroes could fly and disappear, she couldn’t do that but she could make super fantastic and delicious foods.
When superheroes had sexy body, she got a fat and short body but her face is absolutely looks like a fairy God mother.

She is my hero, who kept me along 9 months in her body, protected me when I couldn’t do nothing except cried,. She taught me everything which I didn’t get at school or in the book. She is the most patient person who I ever met. She is the most loyal woman who gave me lot of examples.  She is the real model for me to be a woman.

Who is she?

I’m sure that you got the answer.

Of course my mom :)

I ‘m so thankful to God because He sent my mom for me. She didn’t know about fashion or mode, but she could give the best recommendations when I confused to choose my clothes.
Then, She is very friendly :)
She likes to smile to everyone. Even when She was not in a good mood.

Why did I write this post?

I don’t know. I just want to share about how nice is my mom. Hehe :p

With My Baby Neighboor


With my Little Brother @Blitar-East Java
And in this post, I want to share a quote

Mom is our hero who had protect us in hard way along 9 months. Although we thought She's bad, She loves us with her own way



No comments:

Post a Comment