Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

God,You are totally unpredictable

Why have you chosen me
out of millions your child to be
You know all the wrongs that I’ve done
Oh how could You pardon me
Forgive my iniquity
To save me give Jesus Your son
But Lord help me be
What You want me to be
Your words I will strike to obey
My heart I now give
For you I will live
And walk by Your side all the way

This song made me cry successfully on the night of SNMPTN Undangan announcement. Yes, God’s love absolutely made me so thankful.

On that night, I was reminded by Him about my past. How hard was that time when my Dad was sick. When we were totally a poor family and we had to sell everything to survive. Even on that time, my Mom wanted to sell our house.

I could see clearly when all my best friends left me. And I could remember very well that God who stayed with me in the night when I cried. I told God everything about my sadness, about the happy stories, about my dreams. I asked God in the hard times; “God, why did you choose me and my family? Why did we have to get all of these sorrows? God was not fair in my mind on that time. I liked to curse to Him. I used to blame God with all the things which happened.  It was hard to thankful to God.

But when God made a miracle for us, God changed everything. I started to see that God never leave us, God always has a beautiful plan in the end of our bad times.

Back to the song. I sang this song in the middle of the night, really amazed with the works of God’s hands. I couldn’t say anything except; thankyou, thankyou, and thankyou.

I knew that God works in His way. God works in His plan. And God always prepare unexpected prize in the end. We never know about His great plan.

Thankful for everything which happened in our life is the only way to finally understand about His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment