Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

When all the actors gathered

So, what will happen when all the actors and actress of different theaters gathered? Wauuuuwww!! It was really great time!

In This post, I want to share my experience with the great actors and actress of different theaters. Now, let’s start from the beginning. How could we meet?

On September, Festival Teater SLTA held a celebration. It was a kind of award celebration. In Hollywood, we knew Grammy Award, MTV Award, etc. And, we had it too.
More than twenty theaters from JABODETABEK joined this festival and came on that night. With the dresscode of a story “SERIBU SATU MALAM” , they came in their costumes. All the directors, actress, actors, production crews came to find out the winners.

And of course, in an award night, there were nomine readers. And I was one of them. I read the nomine twice. First with my friend from Bakti Asih Theatre-Putra, and the second was with Edo,from Theatre 26 at tebet.  After long preparation, finally the time had come. First, I read the nomine with Putra. We went to the stage from the audience side. It was really made me nervous. And then, the most waited time, read the nomine with Edo. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edo wasn’t an actor, and I don’t know how could he join with us, but He was really cute. Hahahahha
He got the white skin, and my friends from SEMBILU were really jealous when I held his arm. Well, it was about lucky. But, we did a super silly thing. And I didn’t know how to explain it. BUT WE DID AN EMBRASSING THING ON THE STAGE -_-“

Forget it.

Now, after the award night, our relationship as friend didn’t stop. We called our group as PENOFETES “Pembaca Nominasi Festival Teater SLTA”
We met on Saturday on KFC Bulungan every time someone said that his/her missed us. We follow up each other and share everything until now. By SMS, Facebook Group, Twitter, or another media. We got lot of fun stories together until now.

They are great people. They love theatre and they could do great jobs with theatre.  
They are funny, they are famous, they are really the best gift from God. *AGAIN*

Love you PENOFETES :) Sorry if I couldn’t meet you all everytime we had to meet. But It always been a great time with you.
The Man who wearing vest and walking behiend us is EDO






Friendship comes in unpredictable way. And when it came, take it and keep it


No comments:

Post a Comment